2011-10-25

Cooking Up a Storm.

How does Becca celebrate the end of midterms? With a cook-off, of course!
When I upload my pictures of these creations, I will post the accompanying recipes. My weekend cooking included:

Hummus
Strawberry "Cheesecake"
Homemade Mocha Lattes
Spiced Mung Bean Stew
Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
Seedy Bread

Now who wants to volunteer to do my dishes?



In more medical news, I am getting really good at inspecting eyes and ears using my ophthalmoscope and my otoscope. I am able to see into the retina (of the eye) with minimal hiccups, and the tympanic membrane (of the ear) comes quite easily now. I am loving my Welch Allen equipment and am loving observing the hidden anatomy of the human body!

Image source: http://www.welchallyn.com/promotions/PanOptic/

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear the tool choice was a good one ;)

    PJ&M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!