2011-01-06

Ah, Sweet Friday.

Best of luck to many of my classmates who are competing at MedGames in Montreal this weekend. MedGames is an event where medical students from around Canada meet up to compete against each other in a variety of sports.

Another new class today: Clinical Nutrition. Nutrition is (so far) my favorite naturopathic modality (the other modalities are briefly discussed here). This class is way more than learning about fruits, veggies, and pseudograins: it is mostly focused on learning the clinical aspect of nutrition, focusing on nutritional deficiencies and treating illness with supplementation. Although I love nutrition, I'm not sure how much I am going to love this particular class because it was so dry. I was very bored even though I LOVE the material. Hopefully it gets better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!