2011-07-04

Halfway... Ahhh!

I am exactly halfway through my Summer vacation. Classes at CCNM resume on September 6, 2011. That means only two more months of brain-resting for this future ND. To "celebrate" the halfway mark, CCNM was kind enough to have us complete class registration today. It is really ridiculous that I have to register for my classes when I have NO CHOICE in what I take (all of the courses are mandatory and there are no electives). However, I did get to chose whether I take the A or B version of a class. A and B classes are the exact same class but they are offered at different times of day (the second year class is so big that classes need to be divided; when some are taking Microbiology, others are taking Asian Medicine, then the two groups switch). When I registered today, I tried to get my practical classes "out of the way" by opting into the class option (A or B) that had the earlier start time. I tend to get nervous over practicals, so it is best to get them over with :P

My 2011 Fall term classes are:

ASIAN MEDICINE II

ASIAN MEDICINE POINT LOCATION II

BOTANICAL MEDICINE II

CLINIC II

CLINICAL NUTRITION I

FOUNDATIONS OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE

HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY II

HOMEOPATHY II

MICROBIOLOGY I

PCD (Physical and Clinical Diagnosis Practicum)

PHARMACOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!