2011-10-30

D-Talks, Round Two.


Tomorrow I am presenting yet again at D-Talks, CCNM's TedTalk-style lecture series. My topic is:
"Environmentalism in the Naturopathic World".

My fifteen minute talk is going to touch on:

- why environmentalism is vital to naturopathic medicine
- why the principle "follow the healing power of nature" means just that (listen to Mother Nature!)
- an introduction to conservation medicine
- areas where CCNM's program needs work
- how future doctors can become more "green"
- environmental considerations for patients

I do plan on elaborating on these topics on the blog, but unfortunately I am running behind in my PCD studies, so it'll have to wait for another day! Sorry for being such a tease and leaving you with bare bones ...I promise the "meat" will come another day.

Image source here.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!