2011-10-09

Sunny Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today.

Tonight was pizza night (or rather it should be dubbed freak-pizza night), complete with gluten-free rice crust and non-dairy tapioca cheese. Honestly, it was delish! (Don't knock it 'til you've tried it).

Another fun tid-bit from the day: it was 27 degrees Celsius outside! Although some leaves are falling and there are gourds at the grocery store, it totally doesn't feel like Fall. It was mid-August weather for sure. I enjoyed the gorgeous weather by throwing around a Frisbee and then walked around town in order to fetch my pizza!

This post was supposed to be about something from my Clinical Medicine studying (which I've been doing all day), but it's all very disease related and some not-so-pretty topics... which I don't feel like talking about on the blog right now. Seriously, I spent the day studying warts, herpes viruses, eczema, acne, boils, chicken pox, blisters, etc... all very important health topics, but not ones that I am currently motivated to post about. Clinical Medicine studying has been such a time-suck. I had my hearts on reviewing material from multiple classes today, but I got lost in the world of skin diagnosing. Blah.

By the way, my midterms are in one week. Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!