2012-12-14

Brain Dump

Brain dump (noun): a blog post where all the things that have been lingering on the blogger's mind are dumped.

- Do you know what the number one industry in the world is? The pharmaceutical drug industry. And number two? The illegal drug industry. Why are we all hooked on drugs?!

- Remember my post on the book Your Brain on Nature? Well, here is an article written by the book's author. I really like the article's title: Two hours of pine forest and call me in the morning. Love it!

Source 

- I love, love, love all the brightly colored fashion hitting stores this season (see above). It's like a highlighter exploded all over the mall. I love super bright colors; they just radiate happiness!

- I'm over halfway done my final exams (5 out of 9 exams are done and done!). I celebrated by dining at Chipotle. Yum!

- This is a very creative recipe idea. No dairy, no soy, no junk... just plain old cashews, turned into cream cheese.

- Green tea is an anticancer agent because of its medicinal epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) content. Naturopathic oncologists often prescribe concentrated EGCG to cancer patients due to its potent antioxidant effects. While the cancer dosage of EGCG is about 600 mg three times a day, you can easily get about 300 mg of EGCG in just one cup of green tea. Maybe this is why I drink green tea every morning: for its anticancer effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!