The process was unnecessarily painful (arg, CCNM! why must you be so frustrating?!) but thankfully it's done and done. Here's the low down:
- Botanical Medicine 3 (going to be the worst.course.ever., or so the upper years have said)
- Men's & Women's Health
- Health Psychology 3
- Primary Care (not sure what this course is about? Sounds serious)
- Radiology & Advanced Imaging (X-rays!)
- Practice Management (business, etc)
- Physical Medicine (not sure what this is about either, but apparently it is hard)
- Clinical Nutrition 3 (my favorite!)
- Asian Medicine 3 (theory)
- Asian Medicine Clinical Applications (acupuncture practicals)
- Homeopathic Medicine 3
Winter Semester - The only choice here was our clinic shift (one day a week) and when we wanted our acupuncture and manipulation practicals. This choice, however, was very stressful and caused a lot of panic amongst the class. Sheesh we're a high-strung group of students! Haha.
- Continuation of Primary Care, Asian Medicine, and Homeopathy courses, plus...
- Naturopathic Manipulation 2
- Pediatrics (babies!)
- Maternal and Newborn Care (more babies!)
- Integrated Therapeutics (no idea what this is)
- Clinic 3 (one shift a week in the clinic, shadowing a fourth-year)
- In-Office Procedures
- Emergency Medicine
I am not really worried about the Fall term, but to say that I am nervous for third-year, Winter semester is a huge understatement. I am pretty sure those four months are going to be some of the most stressful ones in my life. Third-year, semester two, is known is a "soul crushing" time (real testimony). There is no mercy during those months: thirteen final exams, ~twenty essays, performing female and male genital exams (on REAL people), OSCE part 3 (the hardest one), performing spinal adjustments (!!!), performing FULL acupuncture treatments, spending real time in the clinic (it'll be scary being in there FOR REAL), etc, etc. *Starts hyperventilating*.
Well, there is no looking back now... 'cause as of yesterday, I'm all registered :D. Just got to motor-on-through and GET 'ER DONE!