2012-09-08

Summer Scenes 5.

Love me some wide open spaces.

Road trip!  

I went on several road trips this Summer.  The best part of being cooped-up in a vehicle is when you finally reach stretches of the road that look like this.  Scenery that is so open and free, that you no longer feel claustrophobic and cramped while riding around in your metal box. Just beyond the concrete passageway, lies acres and acres of untouched, pristine nature. It makes me very happy and thankful that long stretches of wilderness like this still exist here in Canada. 

Since I live in Toronto, where trees are somewhat scarce, these roadside forests made me eager to roll down the window, to breath in the clean, oxygen-rich air that the trees had kindly purified for me. My-oh-my was this air ever so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!